Monday, February 2, 2015

BEAUTY BUYS


We just made a trip recently to Wal- Mart & Target. I know, not the fanciest place to buy beauty products but HEY who cares. Honestly, with baby number 2 on the way and being a stay at home mom I cant afford the beauty products I use to buy. I would much rather save my money for my kids then go spend $50 dollars on foundation when i can buy it for about $10 dollars at the drug store! Now that does not mean im giving up on high end products. I will sometimes splurge on a nice product if we have the extra cash laying around. In the winter though that is very rare!


The first product i picked up from Wal- Mart was the Not Your Mothers "Way To Grow" Long and Strong Conditioner. I am actually really excited to try this product out. I have been trying to grow my hair out for the longest time! It is finally growing but stopped and i think it was because of the Shampoo i was using! Ugh. I heard another mommy on YouTube use this and have great results so i had to go out and try it for myself! I believe this was only $4 or maybe $5 dollars, so it was not to expensive. I tried it the other night and i LOVE it. The smell is amazing! It made my dry pregnancy hair really soft as well. I wish this would come in a liter bottle though! I also wish i would have got the Shampoo to go with it! 


The next product i picked up was "ECO TOOLS LARGE POWDER BRUSH" and let me tell you this. I LOVE IT! I have always bought the really cheap powder brushes such as E.L.F. You know, the $1 one. After buying so many cheap ones and getting so frustrated with them all i decided to get a good quality drug store brush. I was nervous to try it out but i absolutely love it. It is one of the most softest brushes i have ever used. It blends my powders out amazing! Also, it does not fall apart after so many times. 

Gage came home one day and surprised me with a new ESTEE LAUDER make up case. I was really excited. All my makeup cases get so nasty and gross that i am always buying new ones. Also, i was excited that my husband thought about me and got me something nice! =) 

I also picked up a few E.L.F products and to be honest and hate most of them. That is why i did not put them on my post. I feel like E.L.F is a hit of miss. I love the foundation but mostly everything else is pretty cheap and poor quality i think. I believe it is the perfect makeup for young girls who are just starting out! Perfect play around makeup! 

If you are not following us on our youtube family page check it out!
youtube.com/myahandmommy